Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Do you know the name of the MISTRANSLATED ENGLISH DICTIONARY?

The book is a Portugese(?)-English dictionary compiled by a guy who didn't speak English, so all the translations are wrong. (Portugese might not be the correct language here. The one time I actually saw this book was about eight years ago, and my memory is a bit foggy.)





I think it was republished in the U.S. under the name "The More Than Complete English Language," but i can't for the life of me find a copy ANYWHERE!





Am I going crazy? Does anyone know what I'm talking about? And where can I find one?

Do you know the name of the MISTRANSLATED ENGLISH DICTIONARY?
Are you sure it isn't just an urban myth that the book exists?
Reply:You aren't going crazy. Sometimes it happens .I'm not Portuguese and i can't help you. Sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment